CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) UPDATE
Dulles Eye Associates is committed to ensuring that our patients and staff remain as safe and healthy as possible. If you have an upcoming appointment with us, please review the following directions:
- Please do not bring any children to the appointment.
- Anyone accompanying the patient should stay in the car, unless patient is in a wheelchair.
- We will be checking your temperature.
- Please wear a face mask to your appointment
- Wait in your car until we call you to come inside our office
Please do not come to the office and call us if you have the following conditions:
- You or member of your family have traveled outside of the U.S in the last 14 days.
- If you have been in contact with a person who was confirmed to have COVID-19 or is currently sick.
- If you have a fever, cough, or shortness of breath.